Pinnacle Ridge Estates residents enjoy classic, country estate appeal
with amenities of the highest standards.
Gifted with a locale that offers canoeing, kayaking, and boating in the spring and minutes away the Sturgeon Golf and Country Club reigns supreme!
“Wake up in the morning and hit the links at the nearby Sturgeon Valley Golf & Country Club. This mature, well-manicured 18-hole golf course is waiting for you just down the street in the heart of Sturgeon Valley.”
“Take a leisurely stroll through the provincial natural area River lot 56 and discover its treasures and enjoy our 5.6 km walking and bike path.”
Pinnacle Ridge Estates is centrally
located to schools and services.
- Major shopping and community services within minutes
- Sturgeon Valley Golf & Country Club across the river
- Easy access to major freeways
- Close access to Schools
- Sturgeon Composite High School
- Sturgeon Heights School
- School bus services to St Albert
Located two miles from St. Albert and three from Edmonton, Pinnacle Ridge Estates also enjoys quick access to the Anthony Henday, allowing this classic estate setting the best of both worlds.
An upper end community of unsurpassed luxury.
• Paved Streets with Curbs and gutters
• Old Glenora-style street lighting
• Community Centre
• Atco Gas as the service provider
• Municipal water and gravity sewer
• Underground power service
• Shaw cable TV with high speed internet
• Two rows of trees lining Starkey and Trestle Road
• Boulevard trees
• Trail system along Sturgeon River
• Landscaped cul-de-sac’s and throughout the subdivision
• Granite and Aluminum fencing
• Granite and cul-de-sac entry signs
• Acres of reserve area
• Rest stop areas along trails with breathtaking views
• Access to Pinnacle Park natural area with trails